Best Valentine’s Day Drink Recipes, Best Valentine’s Cocktails, Sexy Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes
Combine vodka, amaretto, peach liqueur, orange juice and cranberry in a shaker half full of ice, and shake and strain into a glass with ice. Garnish with an orange wedge.
3/4 oz Chambord
3/4 oz peach schnapps
3/4 oz vodka
splash orange juice
splash pineapple juice
splash cranberry juice
Serve straight up in a martini glass.
Very Sexy Cocktail Drink Recipe
1.5 oz. Belvedere Cytrus Vodka
3/4 oz. Marie Brizard Cassis de Bordeaux
1.5 oz. fresh lemon sour
Moet White Star Champagne
Marinated Wild Berries
– Marinate raspberries and blackberries for 6 hours in superfine sugar and Grand Marnier. Then make simple syrup by dissolving an equal amount of granulated sugar in boiling water (i.e., 2 cups sugar dissolved in 2 cups boiling water) and then allow to cool. Store in a clean bottle in a cool place.
– To make fresh lemon sour simply mix 2 parts fresh, filtered lemon juice with 1 part simple syrup. Add a teaspoon of egg white to each drink for a creamy head.
– Place cocktail glasses (martini glasses) in the freezer to chill (this can also be accomplished by filling them with ice and water).
– In a 16 oz. mixing glass add fresh lemon sour, Cassis and Belvedere Cytrus. Add ice and shake until well blended.
– Strain into a chilled cocktail glass with marinated berries, top with 1/2-oz. chilled Champagne.
American Sweetheart Drink Recipe
1 oz. Bourbon
1 Sour mix
1 oz. Southern Comfort
1 dash dry Vermouth
Shake with ice. Serve in a rocks glass.
Champagne Punch Drink Recipe
2 750 ml bottles sparkling wine
1 750 ml bottle white dinner wine
6 whole cloves
4 cinnamon sticks
1/2 cup sugar (or to taste)
2 cups orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice
In a saucepan combine white wine, cloves, cinnamon. Squeeze in lemon juice, and then add the rest of the lemon. Bring the mixture to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes and strain and cool completely.
Place ice in punch bowl, then pour in spice/wine mixture, sparkling wine, and juices and stir gently.
Broken Heart Drink Recipe
1 splash of Grenadine
2 oz. Orange juice
1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Chambord
Pour ingredients over ice, shake, and serve.
Valentine’s Rum Cream Drink
14oz. Sweetened condensed milk
1 tb sp Vanilla
Mix rum, milk, egg, and vanilla in a blender and blend for few minutes on average speed, the refrigerate overnight.
Love Birds Drink Recipe
0.5 oz Grenadine
1 Dash Dark Rum
2 oz. Sweet and Sour mix
1.5 oz. Vodka
Mix together with crushed ice in a glass and garnish with mint leaves